Following the priority areas that emerge during the Safety assessment, or any nonconformity issues found during the audit, we provide you with tailor-made support on a daily basis regarding the means to implement in your company, to ensure we offer you the most suitable solutions.
Is this for your company?
You need Safety Management support if:
You are a company or a public funded institution that is embarking on a Safety Management process and;
- Would like to know the best way to implement a Safety Management System;
- Does not have the in-house staff to handle the excess workload generated by the implementing or monitoring of a Safety Management process.
You are a company or a publicly funded institution that has implemented a Safety Management process and;
- Would like to renew or change your Safety Management process;
- Would like to optimize your Safety Management system (SMS).
The purpose of supporting you during the Occupational Health and Safety Management process:
Occupational health and safety underpins several key components that must be taken into account:
- Human factors: risk assessment, staff training;
- Organizational factors: responsibilities, delegation of authority;
- Economic factors: productivity, contribution rates, operating losses;
- Technical factors: compliance with rules and standards, workplace design, and ergonomics.
The occupational health and safety and working conditions support and advice phase allows us to analyse all of these parameters and to correlate them to your company’s or publicly funded institution’s development strategy (the cost of your return on investment).
QHSE consultants develop an action plan that includes the most favourable solutions to implement. They are also available to help you implement the plan.
QHSE Concept provides its expertise in order to:
- Provide improvement solutions aimed at resolving issues noticed during the audit;
- Prepare, monitor and update the single occupational hazard assessment document;
- Implement an occupational health and safety system in line with the principle of continual improvement;
- Prepare regulatory in-house documents on safety; prevention plan, internal operation plan, safety at reception briefing for newcomers to the company etc.;
- Conduct a musculoskeletal disorder (MSD) assessment;
- Assess the quality of work life (QWL) and psychosocial risks (PSR);
- Implement, manage and monitor the Social and Economic Committee’s (CSE) Commission on Occupational Health, Safety and Working Conditions;
- Enforce fire-fighting rules;
- Conduct an assignment as an occupational risk prevention technician;
- Implement on a regular basis and manage risk prevention and safety talks with your employees.
How long does the process take?
The implementation of a Safety Management system in an SME/SMI can vary from anything between 6 and 24 months depending on your company’s situation, size, scope and means.
QHSE consultants provide support over various lengths of time. Some assignments are on a specific, one-off basis, while for others, the frequency may be adapted to each organization. For example, depending on your needs, one day a month to several days a week may be required to manage an outsourced system.