The times are over when the main concern for any business owner was focussed on the firm’s production capacity. The ever more demanding needs of consumers and markets and the concern to integrate the dimensions of sustainable development in the development process mean that environment audits have gained in notoriety on the supply side.
Today, more than ever, a company must naturally not only be concerned about its profitability and growth, but also about its impacts on the environment. Two factors account for this :
- The company is obliged by European and French legislative and regulatory requirements;
- The company is incited by partners and customers who have already adopted an environmentally-aware approach.
QHSE Concept supports you in the implementation of better working practices so that private businesses, industrial companies, traders, farmers but also publicly funded institutions and authorities meet the requirements of environmental regulations and standards.
QHSE consultants provide you with adapted solutions in order to get both the direct and indirect benefits from an environmentally-aware approach.
This strategic approach means that you are in a position to :
- Face critical international issues;
- Respond to local issues and to satisfy the deep aspirations of a growing number of citizens;
- Control your business’ consumption;
- Motivate your staff;
- Increase your competitive edge.
QHSE Concept offers you solutions that enable you to take control of all or part of your company’s environmental approach.
QHSE Concept offers you different forms of audit and training adapted to your company’s needs.