QHSE Concept provides you with specialist expertise to ensure that you meet the regulatory requirements laid down by your prefectural decree of authorization to operate or by your in-house environmental policy.
QHSE consultants can assist you in all of the following environmental topics:
- Noise and vibrations
- Health impacts: legionellosis
- Polluted sites and soils
- Radioactive sources and radiation protection
- Chemical products
- Other risks such as flooding, earthquake, explosion, fire, lightning, etc.
After the identification of priority areas have during the initial assessment and non-conformities during the audit, QHSE consultants provide you with personalized support on a daily basis as to the means to be implemented in your company or your publically funded institution in order to offer you the very best solutions.
Is this for your company?
You need environmental management support if your company or a publicly funded institution is initiating a sustainable development process and:
- Wants to know the best methods for implementing a sustainable development approach;
- Does not have the in-house staff to handle the momentary increase in workload during the implementation of an environmental approach or its follow-up.
or if your company or a publicly funded institution has implemented a sustainable development process and :
- Would like its environmentally-aware approach to take form or evolve;
- Would like to optimize its environmental management system (EMS).
The purpose of supporting you during the Environmental Management process:
During this phase we study the human, organizational and technical resources as well as your company’s or publically funded institution’s development strategy (the cost of your return on investment).
QHSE consultants bring you the most favourable solutions to implement within an action plan that our consultants develop and help you implement.
QHSE Concept brings you solutions concerning:
- The provision of technical solutions to resolve the points raised during the audit;
- The constitution and the follow-up of the Classified Installations for the Protection of the Environment file (ICPE) along with the management of all procedures involved in declaring and requesting authorization to obtain or modify your prefectural decree of authorization to operate;
- The implementation of an environmental management system (EMS).
How long does the process take?
The implementation of an Environmental Management system
in an SME/SMI can vary from anything between 6 and 24 months depending on your company’s situation, size, scope and means.
QHSE consultants provide support over various lengths of time. Some assignments are on a specific, one-off basis, while for others, over a period of time at a frequency adapted to each organization. For example, depending on your needs, one day a month to several days a week may be required to manage an outsourced system.