A Quality Audit may be applied to any type of business.
We conduct full audits that cover your entire activity and your Quality Management system (QMS), if you have one.
Alternatively, we conduct more targeted audits over a more restricted field, such as for example, a part of your activity or a part of your Quality Management system (QMS).
The Quality Audit covers all sectors of economic activity and applies to any organization that would like to:
- Develop an initial Quality Management plan while not necessarily having a Quality Management procedure already in place;
- Align itself with customer quality-related requirements (e.g. ISO 9001, IFS, BRC, ISO 22000, etc.);
- Implement, maintain and improve a Quality Management system as part of its continual improvement.
- Ensure its conformity with the Quality policy that has been adopted;
- Provide evidence of its conformity to customers or suppliers;
- Register its Quality Management system with an external certification body;
- Conduct a self-assessment of its management or Quality Management system (EFQM audit).
The Quality Audit completes the initial assessment when implementing a Quality Management system (QMS).
It entails a thorough analysis of the processes and documents as well as the verification that procedures have been enforced and recordings have been carried out.
It aims to establish a precise inventory that can assess any conformity requirement with respect EFQM assessment any given certification:
The Quality Audit highlights any nonconformity issues in your Quality Management process with respect to the chosen certification that your company is aiming to obtain;
It kick-starts rigorous Quality Management work, whether as part of the certification project or the continual improvement policy of your company or area where public funded institutions are concerned.
QHSE Concept is by your side in implementing and monitoring your Quality Management process.
QHSE consultants identify the manner most suited to your activity.
The Quality Audit is a specific, one-off service and it does not take very long.
It can be accomplished in one day or over several days depending on your company’s size, and activity as well as the certification chosen and the scope of the audit.