A Quality Audit may be applied to any type of business.
We conduct full audits that cover your entire activity and your Quality Management system (QMS), if you have one.
Alternatively, we conduct more targeted audits over a more restricted field, such as for example, a part of your activity or a part of your Quality Management system (QMS).
The Quality Audit covers all sectors of economic activity and applies to any organization that would like to:
- Develop an initial Quality Management plan while not necessarily having a Quality Management procedure already in place;
- Align itself with customer quality-related requirements (e.g. ISO 9001, IFS, BRC, ISO 22000, etc.);
- Implement, maintain and improve a Quality Management system as part of its continual improvement.
- Ensure its conformity with the Quality policy that has been adopted;
- Provide evidence of its conformity to customers or suppliers;
- Register its Quality Management system with an external certification body;
- Conduct a self-assessment of its management or Quality Management system (EFQM audit).